Sunday 8 December 2013

Sunday Summary - Christmas Prep

Tree's up! Albeit a little one. We spent this morning at a kids Christmas party with our Grandson. He didn't like the noise of the music and loud speakers but sure like his gift from Santa. A garbage truck. What else would a three year old boy want from Santa? Then we all came back home to decorate the house, eat, drink and be merry.

As far as my week went it was a productive one. Two baby quilt tops done for custom orders and I started cutting strips for the queen size one. These are all due for Christmas so I've got my work cut out for me!

 DaniyalEmma

Finally the orders poured in from my Etsy store www.etsy.com/shop/pieceandtranquilty , 4 cat quilts sold and orders for 8 custom ones! Goodness! Fortunately, the custom ones will wait until after the holidays. No way I could get them done for Christmas unless I give up sleeping!

And right now? Just me and hubby watching Home Alone.

How was your week? I'd love to hear about it. Decorating done? Shopping? Gift wrapping? I haven't done that yet, yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read our comments about my blogs and look forward to replying