Sunday 22 December 2013

Sunday Summary - Merry Christmas - Dec 22 2013

Two more days to finish the quilts I was commissioned to make. The monkey quilt and girlie baby quilts are finished and ready to go. I hate to part with them, they're so cute!




The queen size quilt is almost done. It's the first queen size quilt I've quilted on my new Babylock Jane. It was a pleasure, not a struggle due to the 9 inch throat on the machine, Just the binding and label left. So it should be finished tomorrow.


I will upload a photo next week after the birthday girl has received her gift!

At this very moment we are watching Christmas Vacation for the millionth time! Well, I exaggerate at little!

We're having a gang for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and Im looking forward to celebrating. This is my first Christmas since retirement. No more getting home at 4PM and shifting into high gear immediately. I can ease into the excitement gradually. Yeah, right!  LOL

My wish for everyone is a peaceful, safe and healthy holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read our comments about my blogs and look forward to replying