Sunday 19 January 2014

Sunday Summary - January 19

Well, it's not -30 anymore. That's good news, I guess.

I spent the week sewing up a storm! Finishing 6 cat quilts and getting them shipped. That always makes me feel good. Love finishing things. Must get to those UFO's though. Do you have UFO's hiding in your craft room? I'd love to hear about them. I plan to get busy on mine again soon. I finished 3 in 2013. I should aim higher for 2014, right? Four?

Here's what I made this week:



                   













There was one more cat quilt but I forgot to photograph it.

Our little buddy, who we've begun to call Stallone because he looks like Sylvester, is still coming by for food and some love. We're still not sure if he has a family around here somewhere or if he's really a stray. Anyway, we're always happy to see him when he stops by.




And, finally, I got a lot of fabric this week! 

Cat fabric:


Dog fabric:


Christmas Fabric on sale, because you know how fast Christmas comes around?


Some great basic fillers, also on sale


And, finally, some fabric to make pillowcases to match the quilt I made before Christmas for my daughter-in-law's mother's birthday.


So I guess I better get busy and make some more stuff or I won't be able to get into my sewing room anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read our comments about my blogs and look forward to replying